Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

How Dr. Malachi K. York... Touched Me

My name is David Christopher Barnes; I am an African black male in America also a resident. Born and raised in Bowie, Maryland in the county of “Prince Georges” in the Washington, D.C. area. My age is thirty and I have been a member of “The Ancient Egiptian Order” for eleven years going on now.

June 26, 1999 in Eatonton, Georgia was the first time I came in contact with Dr. Malachi York? It was during our annual tribal New Year celebration called “The Zed Festival”. It was a cultural event that changed my life for the good. I was nineteen years of age when my eyes started opening to see my true purpose in this world. And the writings of Dr. York assisted me totally genuine inspiration of positivity, awareness, and truth.

During the celebration Mr. York came up to me and a couple of friends who came from Washington, DC also for the event. He knew it was our first time interacting with him. This man carries such a beautiful prescience, everyone was happy! We asked him for a quick picture with him and he agreed. He also asked me where I was from. His last words to me were no matter what belief, race, creed, or religious practice, respect one another. I asked how? Dr. York replied back with love and believes that to be so true in my eyes.

My family really started seeing a better me after I came back from “Tama-Re Egipt of The West”. And if it were not for the teachings of Dr.Malachi K.York, maybe I wouldn’t be writing you this essay in response to his freedom. Being touched by an angelic being is how Dr. York made me feel, all negativity was abolished from my mind. Letting me know deep down in my soul everything will be alright in life!

David Christopher Barnes

1 comment: